Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I LOVE AUTUMN!!!

I seriously love, love, love this time of year. Although, sadly this year autumn feels a little different than usual. It has been unusually warm until last weekend where it just rained a ton. What is it with Utah weather and how it's been skipping the in between seasons like spring and autumn!? oh, well...not too much I can do about it but enjoy what I get. So yeah, I love this time of year so I decided to change my background on my blog to represent that. Super cute. love it!

So...last week we were able to go on a field trip for our CPSE 463 class to UAAACT. Though there are some technologies that I've heard and learned about in just about every class this semester it's good to become familiar with them (thinks like Magic and Jaws). What I really liked about our field trip though was the fact that we were able to finally actually hold and try out a lot of the things we'd heard and learned about. It was good to see how they worked in person so we can better understand what would be suitable for one of our students. I love how much technology and all the different services that are out there for individuals with disabilities. I love all the advancements that are being made everyday. It makes me so happy that individuals who once may have been unheard and/or ignored can now use technology to help be their voice and get their thoughts heard.

1 comment:

C&C said...

CAMI!
i love cutestblogontheblock, but i kept getting antsy about my backgrounds, hence the current state of whiteness on my blog. I am doing yoga through a class a byu (not like a registered-type class), it just so happens to be in the fieldhouse! where is yours? i wish you were in mine! isn't it great?!