Tuesday, September 30, 2008

new layout

So last week, my dear roommate Emily showed me a super cute website that has a ton of different backgrounds for blogs. So, I played around with my layout for awhile and am getting excited to change it again...the site had some fun halloween and fall layouts but I'm trying not to get to anxious for that time of year and am going to wait at least til a few days into October to change my layout to something autumny. We'll see though, maybe I won't be able to resist. Emily and I have been able to learn a lot from each other and help each other out in all different aspects for our IP&T 287 classes...thanks em! :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

uh, so I tried to add a link to the cute site where I found all the different backgrounds and layouts but it didn't work... guess I'll need to go talk to Emily about that one too ;)

Cami said...

but for now... in case anyone;s wondering
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/