Monday, September 15, 2008

woes and "oh!"s

So the internet hasn't been working this weekend so that's been kinda frustrating. It's kind of hard to do homework for a class that requires a lot of stuff to be done on the internet when the internet is being lame. I think the internet problems are over (for now) though...hallelujah! There will be more updates to come then.
Also, something kind of cool. I have a roommate that is an elementary education major and she is also taking IP&T 287 this semester. Her class, however, is an online class so she doesn't get to benefit from all the awesome in class explanations. So this week I came home one day and she was complaining about how hard her homework is for was for one of her classes. I asked her what class and she said IP&T 287. I asked her what she was having trouble with and she told me she didn't understand how to set up an RSS feed. I just told her to look up the lovely video "RSS in simple english" and she was on her way! Her technical woes were over and she was then a happy camper. See....isn't technology great!? Thank you mr. man for creating those videos!

No comments: